While our monthly meetings are for members only, our San Fernando Valley chapter also organizes events and activities throughout the year, including:
- Sisters’ Keeper – a program where we work together to support other moms in need
- Community Service – a chance for chapter members to work together in service to our local San Fernando Valley Community
- Fundraising Events – including our annual fundraiser to benefit iDream, an organization working to resolve the African-American maternal and infant mortality crisis in Los Angeles County
- Family Events – including our play-dates, movie outings, picnics and potlucks
- Moms Only Events – including Mimosa Mondays, our Moms Nights, and our annual Mocha Moms Retreat
- Adults Only Events – including our annual Holiday Party and couples nights
To learn more about the San Fernando Valley Chapter of Mocha Moms, Inc., follow us on Facebook or Instagram, or attend one of our public events (see calendar below). Public events are open to anyone who would like to learn more about our organization. Member events require active Chapter membership.